Saturday 20 December 2014

Lil' Confused soul!

This is not any sort of anti-love funda but my thoughts oscillates between lots of stuffs about what you call ‘Love’…
What is and why is it that its not within reach of our understanding….???

They say a guy and a girl can never be friends…does it mean at the end its all about Sex???
thoda love thoda sex and thoda cheating on each other…is it all that???If it is only that you have pros…go and finish it off…

For me atleast love has to be lifetime…else these breakups are all just to do with infatuation or crush and temporary…
I tried to analyze it within my circles but more and more I realize at some point of time we all slip...is it natural human instinct????Why cant it be like how I love my dad, my mom, my bro….!!!
Might be that’s how we are all designed…to love some one very deeply or not to fall for it but just keep resisting due to some obligations we forsee…

That’s why it continues to be a big question for me forever and I might never get any answer…

No comments:

Post a Comment