Saturday 20 December 2014

Home alone on this X'mas...

When Kevin says "this is my house and I have to defend it"....that broils my stomach and makes me homesick…
I me being tangled into many worries, happiness trying to unleash from them in hopes of getting into one more new phase of life…

I dream of those beautiful relations I got into…I wish for those whims and fantasies of travelling come true…
I want those reindeers to ride me into sky…I beg Santa to fill my goody bags with full of colorful stuffs….I wanna dance with snowman between those pine trees…
I like those cool breeze sweeping my face cooling me within….I hope to stay calm like those twinkling stars…I will keep child nurtured within me…
I sing, smile, laugh….I mould myself stronger and stronger… I will defend me…

X’mas is a festival of perpetual hope...I am sure my love of me will be with me….

No comments:

Post a Comment